The Deluxe Voyageur Bag is developed by incorporating various features, recommended by MEI Customers, in the Classic Voyageur Bag First Travel Bag introduced by MEI in 1978. This Bag is dual purpose that it is used as a backpack for Outdoor adventure or a Carry on Luggage.
- Meets FAA maximum carry-on requirements
- VOLUME: 2770 cubic inches optimized. 45 Liters
- Parallel stay internal frame
- Hideaway shoulder harness with sternum strap and hip belt both padded for long haul comfort with EVA open-cell and close-cell foam
- Luggage rubber handle, opposite side and top web grab handles. D-rings are provided for optional shoulder sling
- Interior and outside compression straps
- Lap top un-padded sleeve 17" X 12.5" 1.75". However it is virtually padded.
- Two side mesh Pockets, for Water bottle(s) and or Umbrella.
- Mesh pocket full length 19" X 13" behind front panel.
- Full length Front pocket about 19" X 13" with an Organizer, for Cell phone , Passport, various small valuable items.
- Two Zippered pockets along the walls in the Main compartment, 16" X 7" X 1.75" for briefs, socks, Laptop accessories etc.
- Front 3 Pockets for Boarding pass, News paper/ Magazine, Glasses etc.
- 1000 denier Cordura®
- DIMENSIONS: 14 X 9 X 22"; 4.3 LBS
Note: MEI is constantly striving to improve our Packs. Your MEI Travel Pack may have slight cosmetic, color and/or hardware variations, due to different manufacturing dye lots, than those displayed or described.
Shipping: Domestic. The Deluxe Voyageur Bag is New and introduced in August 2019. Initially the Bag will ship in 2 -3 weeks or sooner from order date Urgent orders may ship in ONE week of the order date. If the delivery is desired in 2 - 3 days an urgent fee of $10.00 - 15 will be charged. The Shipping charges are for the freight and Handling charges paid to the Common Carrier for transporting the Bag to the Customer.
International: The orders are shipped same way as domestic orders given above. The orders are shipped via US Priority mail. They are normally delivered in 10 - 15 business days, depending on the time taken for clearance by the Customs Department of the Customers Country and on any unusual incident or handling while the Bag(s) are in transit. The Shipping charges are for the freight and Handling charges paid to the Common Carrier for transporting the Bag to the Customer.
Note: Many countries charge Custom duty on any product Imports. The Customer buying our Voyageur Bag is responsible for Custom duty, GST/HST or any other such charges.
Refund: In case the Customer returns the Bag, ONLY the Price of the Bag will be refunded. The shipping charges when paid to the Common Carrier are not refundable.
Due to demand, some colors ( 5% of the time) may be out of stock and any Custom designed items may take 3 to 4 weeks to produce and ship.
All MEI products are handmade in the USA, and have our best quality guarantee.
Keywords: Voyageur, Voyager